We are racing to the end of 2017 and that means one thing: it’s time for food, friends and family. And a beautifully decorated home always gets everyone in a festive mood! Looking for some new and exciting décor ideas this year? Keep reading!
- Orange pumpkins are so passé. This year select white ones and add a touch of glitter. Or buy the orange ones (they are less expensive), grab a couple cans of spray paint and go crazy. Match them to your home’s exterior or go bold with contrasting colors to really make your home’s front porch pop!
- A fireplace mantel just begs to be decorated for the upcoming holiday season. Bring a touch of autumn inside by incorporating vibrant fall leaves, mini pumpkins and gourds, dried branches and sprigs of colorful berries alongside candles, family photos and other treasured mementos.
- Toss all those traditional reds and greens out the window. Today you are limited only by your imagination! From gold to silver, pastel to purple, mix and match until you find your perfect holiday color scheme.
- A quick and easy way to freshen up your home’s living room, dining room and den is by storing your current warm weather decorative pillows, sofa throws, lampshades, area rugs and tablescapes and replacing them with ones in richer colors like Autumn Maple or Shaded Spruce, and heavier fabrics including velvets, faux furs and textured weaves.
- Don’t forget to decorate the back deck or screened porch. This provides décor continuity, livens up the view from your home’s interior and gives holiday guests another place to congregate. Just include some extra cozy throws and consider adding a freestanding patio heater if you lack an outdoor fireplace.
Buying or selling a home can be hectic during the holidays. Let Closing Contractor reduce your stress level by taking care of all those maintenance concerns that could possibly delay your closing. Don’t let a broken heat pump, clogged gutters or cracked window derail your big holiday celebration. Call us today at 864.326.2640 to schedule an appointment.