Fall is in the air, Halloween is right around the corner and it’s time to jazz up your outside décor. Here are some great ideas to take your fall and Halloween decorations to the next level.
- Decorative exterior string lights are all the rage! Drop by your local craft store and pick up light strands in the shape of mini pumpkins or colorful fall leaves. Drape over a front porch or frame the outside of an exterior door. Then for Halloween change out the fall lights for strands featuring witches, skulls or ghosts.
- As it gets closer to Halloween use strands of LED strip lights to create a giant spider web. Want to make it super spooky? Add an oversized animated spider climbing toward its web!
- Grab that old beat-up wheelbarrow you’ve been meaning to get rid of and fill it full of painted and decoupaged pumpkins and gourds. Adding a little pop of color takes those plain orange pumpkins to a new level.
- A natural twig wreath adorned with black felt bats makes a perfectly spooky Halloween door wreath. Install dried tree branches to either side of the door, add more bats, and you have yourself a quick, easy and inexpensive spooktacular display. Then on November 1st simply replace the bats with fall leaves to finish out autumn.
- Don’t forget the mailbox! Add a colorful leaf garland tied with a big plaid bow, a whiskey barrel planter full of ornamental cabbages, mums or pansies, and finish it off with a fun yard stake or garden flag.
- From inflatable ghosts to giant inflatable pumpkins, why let Christmas have all the fun when it comes to these “made you look” lawn decorations?
- Monogrammed pumpkins: a cute personalized fall decoration the whole family can create together. Use everyone’s first initial or nickname or come up with some clever family phrase.
- Create the perfect DIY wreath and door garland using corn husks.
- Don’t want to spend any money on this year’s décor? Try these easy ideas and repurpose instead of replace.
- Go big and bold with a yard display complete with lifesized scarecrows and plenty of potted mums, pumpkins of all sizes and shapes, hay bales and decorative garden flags.
Fall is the perfect time to list your home for sale and Closing Contractor wants to help make the process as easy as possible. Connect with us today at 864-326-2640 for more information. Or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our safe and convenient online contact form. From top to bottom, inside and out, no job is too big or too small for Closing Contractor.