The kids are heading back to school soon and summer is just about halfway over. But that doesn’t mean the Upstate Farmers Markets are done for the season. And while some of your early seasonal favorites may not be available, many vendors still have plenty of peaches, corn, tomatoes and different varieties of beans for sale.
- TD Saturday Market-Downtown Greenville. Open each Saturday from 8AM-Noon now through the end of October. Featured on their website is a convenient seasonal crop calendar listing what produce will be available. Due to rising Covid-19 cases, the TD Saturday Market still requires their specific Covid guidelines be followed.
- Greer Farmers Market-Greer City Park. For those folks who can’t make it to a regular Saturday market, Greer’s market is held from 4:30PM-7:30PM every Tuesday now through September, 21st. In addition to locally grown produce, the Greer Farmers Market also offers kid’s activities, live music, cooking demonstrations and even food trucks.
- Travelers Rest Farmers Market-Trailblazer Park. Saturday, September 18th is the last market of the 2021 season. Open from 8:30AM to Noon, the market provides weekly updates on Facebook and Instagram, including Market Music and Market Eats.
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market-Commerce Park Pavilion. Open from 8AM-Noon, you only have 4 more visits before the market closes for the season on August, 28th. Vendors and activities change weekly so please check their website or Facebook page for additional information.
- Simpsonville Farmers Market-Simpsonville City Park. Every Saturday now until the end of September, the Simpsonville market begins at 8AM and run until Noon. Please follow them on Facebook for the most up-to-date information concerning vendors, special events and Covid guidelines.
- Greenville State Farmers Market-1354 Rutherford Road. Then when all the local markets close for the season, remember the South Carolina State Farmers Market is open year round, providing seasonal offerings including produce, plants, local eggs and meats, crafts for all the upcoming holidays, and homemade soaps and lotions. Hours are 8AM-6PM Monday through Saturday. There is plenty of free parking, an on-site café and public restrooms.
Home maintenance projects getting a bit overwhelming? It only takes one call to Closing Contractor at 864-326-2640 to get quality professional home repair and maintenance from a reputable local business that puts you, the client, first. Don’t have time to call? You can always fill out our convenient and safe online repair list form and someone will be in touch by the next business day. Closing Contractor: there when you need us.